You've been asking, it's finally here.
This Import Muscle Differential Upgrade Kit works with all AP1 (2000-03) and AP2 (2004+) Honda s2000 vehicles and allows an upgrade from the extremely fragile OEM Honda rear end, to the much stronger 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS rear differential. Capable of handling well over 600hp in stock form, the Camaro SS differential is a perfect choice for those who have performed the Import Muscle LSx swap OR those who have gone forced induction (Turbo/Supercharger) and are looking to stop buying rebuilt Honda rear ends.
The Camaro differential is available in 3.27 and 3.45 gear ratios from the factory, both of these options use a factory installed LSD. Kit does NOT include the Camaro differential. These are readily available on the used market, or new directly from your local GM parts dealer.
The kit is completely bolt in, no welding required. Only minor amounts of trimming to the vehicle is required.
Kit utilizes the OEM Honda differential mount locations. If you have upgraded or would like to upgrade to Hasport mounts or similar, these will continue to work as normal.
Included in the kit...
- Billet Aluminum Import Muscle Front and Rear Differential Mounts
- Billet Aluminum Bushing Inserts for Camaro differential. OEM Honda bushings and locations are retained. Differential is NOT solid mounted.
- All necessary Grade 8 bolts/nuts/washers
- Your choice of 600hp or 1000hp custom axles, hubs and extended studs from The Drive Shaft Shop. These will be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Optional T56 Speed Sensor kit. The older Import Muscle speed sensor kit using the Honda differential will NOT work with this upgraded differential. Details for this product are available here: Import Muscle T56 Speed Sensor Kit
- Complete instructions with photos
- Driveshaft options listed are for Import Muscle swapped LSx conversion models only. If you are using a F20/F22 motor and transmission, you will need to contact The Drive Shaft Shop directly for modifications to your OEM driveshaft.
- Kit does NOT include Camaro differential.
For additional information, please contact Import Muscle directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.453.8585.